Saturday, December 24, 2011

Has anyone heard of DRIVETIMEMOTORS.COM? They contacted me regarding my boat I have for sale.?

There are no reviews posted online, and they're requesting a $200 fee. Their pitch: "I really think we can sell your boat more quickly and at a higher price than you would otherwise get." It sounds fishy to me, but my listing has been on Craigslist for a long time, and I'm trying to think of other potential avenues. Thanks in advance!|||I smell a scam. They contacted you regarding your advertisement to ask that you advertise with them, for hundreds of dollars, I cannot find any feedback about them online, and they have a temporary office.





I looked through some of their ads, many of the cars have descriptions that don't match up with the pictures, for example the 2007 Mercedes SL. The seller of that car is named as Sunny Dua from Seattle, Washington. The seller of the 2002 Mercedes is also named Sunny Dua from Memphis, Tennessee, with same phone number.





Steer clear of this one. $200 is ridiculous for a listing, on anywhere. Try your local newspaper, or perhaps ebay.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment