Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I bought a boat in a private sale, I was in a hurry and trusted the guy?

, now I have found a number of problems and I have not even had it in the water yet. I am gonna call him tomorrow and ask for my money back. I know about buyer beware but do I have any legal recourse should he tell me to get stuffed?|||you have no recourse if you dont have anything in writing concerning a warantee or a guarantee of the item because you purchased the boat after your inspection........you would be in better standing if you would have had a professional inspector look at it first.....therefore you bought it as is . sorry,live and learn. didnt you ask any questions ? if not you are in deeper than you think.....dont make yourself look like a fool asking for a refund,. ok, just bite the bullet.|||Well you could go up to him and tell him "wtf"


But anyway it was a "private sale" you don't have any legal recourse. The lesson you learned is next make sure test the thing before buying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment