Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What is the difference in covers?

My husband and I are looking into a boat for sale. We need to buy a cover and the couple I have seen are the same except one is a Harbormaster Premium and the other is a Harbormaster Silver. The silver is half the price as the premium, so I'm not sure if I should even bother buying it if it could rip easily or something. Can anyone tell me the difference?|||okay, i'm not familiar with that brand, but i sell a lot of covers. 10 ounce 100% cotton is a heavy material fit for towing. some have a bunge around the border which makes for one-man use. if one is twice the price of the other, then it is probably colored. the silver is the normal color of cotton covers. your best bet is to approach some bass fishermen about covers because they all have an opinion and think their cover is the best. you might get a good tip or two.|||for premium boat covers go to overton's.com, they have custom and simi custom covers , the best covers are made from sunbrella fabric

No comments:

Post a Comment